Friday, October 30, 2009

What I do

This is what I do with my time in the fall. Here is the Kingsway store we just set up and opened today with the new look. We had to paint the inline and of course deal with mall management over the painting of the ceiling tiles but we were able to resolve it all and after two days of moving 13 pallets of product we were done.


I like the new colors they have gone too and the mall has just been renovated so they we had to make the location look like we were permanant tenants and not just there for 2 monthes. When I think of it , it is alot of work for two monthes.


The mall managment were very pleased and I think it turned out pretty good, considering the product line is mostly new so I was designing it from scratch. The shelving units were already there and we just had to get the shelves made and I had parts of an old kiosk we could use for the beef table and cooler surround and counter. So all things considering I was glad to get it done and have it pass everyones expectations.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was little my dad used to love Hickory Farms. I remember we used to get him a meat stick of some kind. mmhhh. . .memories