Thursday, August 6, 2009

summertime

My but how the summer is going and I need to add so much to this blog. It has been a very busy summer and enjoyable time spending time with family. I was finally able to purchase a motor for the boat and we are planning on taking it out this Saturday, if the weather is nice. Just smelling the motor running brought back many memories of water skiing and how much I love to play on top of the water.
Steven and Leah are visiting and it has been fun to get to know the kids and my day was made when Tove wanted to go shoppping with me. She had a special request for blueberries ( ah something we share) and corn on the cob. Does it get any better? Little Kadi laughes and smiles at me when I talk and I was able to hold her without her screaming, the joys of little successes. Kelvin and Jordie are getting so good with Ice Age (wii game) that I hardly have to help them. They were so excited to beat the big spider and Kelvin could get the 7000 points needed for the slide. Gramma liked it too because I didn't have to sit there the whole time leaning and twisting as I watched them play. Those boys are growing way to quick.
Blythe can be babysat now so that is nice. Still cant touch her but give her the little couch and toys and is quite happy to wonder around. It is fun to ask her questions because she says 'ya' to everything. She is still so pint size but quite the little walker.
It was nice to see the Gracie but I think she was slightly overwhelmed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy summer!! It is nice to read about how the fam is doing. But I am not sure if you told me why you can't touch her.