Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vermont Memories














Maeve wanted a mermaid birthday party so we set out to see how we could make mermaid tails for all the girls or 'sisters' as Maeve calls them. Maeve was delighted with her tail and I got many thank you gramma they are beautiful tails. Well worth the time spent. Of course Anson needed a Merman tail after wearing Maeves, he came up to me and said 'Gramma is this a skirt' and I told him yes, it kind of was. He promptly took it off and informed me that boys don't wear skirts. He asked if I could make him a boy tail and was thrilled with his Merman tail. He did a great pose for us.

2 comments:

DC said...

And she still loves her mermaid tails. I'll have to post a picture of her and Evelyn with their fins on. So cute. Everyone was impressed by the sewing, by the way.

Theresa said...

Yes so inventive aren't we