Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Decisions

So I have been thinking it is time to change jobs unfortunately the job description that I am looking for doesn't exist. I want summers and Christmas off as well as every weekend and whenever I want to go on a holiday I should be able to go and return when I want. A little unrealistic I know but I have been able to do just about that with my current, very stressful job, that my whole family hates. I have been diligently looking at ads and applying for the odd job that I feel I would like. I am finding I don't have the education I would need to do what I would like to do and feel I am too old to invest that kind of money so late in life. Retirement is not that far away. In the midst of my searching my boss offers me a new job with more work and promises less hassle. Past experience tells me that less hassle is not likely but more work is a definite. He sent me a job description for this new job and it turn out it is what I have been doing all along with the added responsibility of BC. Now the dilemma starts. Go with what I know for more money and more control over my time or not????? I have until next week to let him know. Hmmmmmmm what to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that one. I have absolutely no advice. But I am sure you will be able to decide what to do. If you have a hard time, you could always go to the temple.