skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Musings from a gray head
Saturday, October 4, 2008
This
last week has been
unseasonally
warm so we took advantage and harvested the rest of the garden. Dave, Jen and Blythe joined me to dig the carrots, potatoes and beets. Blythe had a great time being her own Anne
Geddie
picture
1 comment:
The Creightons
said...
She's so cute! You've got to post these on facebook!
October 5, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Musings from a bald head
musings of a bald head
Dave and Jen
http://thecreightons.blogspot.com
Amber
http://kerryandam08.blogspot.com
Vermonsters
http://waam-dc.blogspot.com
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
2010
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(13)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(10)
BRRRR Oct 25
Santa's early visit
Fun in the Leaves- Oct 15-08
Tove's own Toy Story
The birthday party
I Survived- Oct 10/08
Oct 6-08 the craziness begins
So this is one of my favorite streets. It is just ...
This last week has been unseasonally war
I guess I have entered the world of bloggers. I ha...
About Me
Theresa
View my complete profile
1 comment:
She's so cute! You've got to post these on facebook!
Post a Comment