Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is coming

We decided to start to get ready for Christmas. Yes I actually took some time off and decided to get a bit of an earlier start than I normally do. We had a pizza party with a little guitar hero thrown in. I thought you might like to see the new village that now fills up the piano. I also have most of the shopping done so if there any special requests get them in soon.
Sammy likes to put all the decorations on one branch. He thought it looked best that way.


Sammy wanted to put up the tree. We had invited him to come over to help so Shalene and Dave, Jen and Blythe came as well. Sammy was so busy. He did it all by himself or sort of. and Yes that is guitar hero on the TV. Some people were playing it.





Charlie was helping by taking all the bells off and giving them to Sammy so he put them up high so Charlie couldn't take them off. Cute to watch.





By this picture it would appear that Charlie was helping, but not so he was taking off just as fast as Sammy was putting on.




Put the Stttarrr on top.




All done and looking very humble for the effort. It was a hard job decorating the tree.





The artist admiring his handy work. Notice all the ornaments up high. Charlie proof












1 comment:

DC said...

That would make a funny Pixar short with Sammy decorating the tree and Charlie undecorating it just as fast.