Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random stuff at Deanna and Erics

This one is for Susanne. It isn't a blackberry yet!!!
Loved the shot of Well's arm sneaking food from Maeve's plate. Is it the chopstick is faster than the eye?

Anson quietly eating his Korean food. Yes Korean food. He wont eat potatoes and gravy but will eat sushi and other wonderful Korean dishes I cant spell.


Cool dude Anson and his dance moves



Wells the ever inventive wii player. His comment was 'look we are all playing wii as a family' does that make it the family that wii's together stays together? hmmmm.




Anson Potter and his monster book of monsters. Very creative.





1 comment:

DC said...

Ya gotta love the Harry Potter scar on his head. And such a great shot of me in my pj's playing wii. I think that was one of the nights when I was going to bed early only to be sucked in by the evvvvviiiiiil....